this is
Your On-Line Source for Canadian Health Spending Accounts
Call Us Free: 1.800.880.6806

Eligible Expenses, FAQ

How do I submit receipts?

The plan Administrator requires all original receipts along with a completed claim form. When you are requesting reimbursement for health expenses previously submitted to an insurance plan, and are requesting reimbursement for the portion they did not cover, submit the original copy of their member statement to you (the statement is called an EOB – Explanation of Benefit)

Comments are closed.