this is
Your On-Line Source for Canadian Health Spending Accounts
Call Us Free: 1.800.880.6806

Employee, FAQ

What if I terminate employment or what if I have an employee who quits?

Contributions made to the trust can never revert back to the employer. It can also never revert to the employee in cash form unless they submit an eligible medical expense. A terminated employee will still have access to the funds remaining in the HSA by submitting medical expenses to the plan administrator until the account is exhausted.

Comments are closed.