this is
Your On-Line Source for Canadian Health Spending Accounts
Call Us Free: 1.800.880.6806

Eligible Expenses, FAQ

My spouse has coverage however it only pays out 80%, can I submit the remaining 20% for reimbursement by my HSA?

Yes. An Explanation of Benefits statement from the insurance carrier is needed. This can be submitted like any other medical receipt with a completed claim form.

Comments are closed.